Thursday, March 19, 2009

Greetings from Munchkinland!

Wishing to branch out to friends and family everywhere (exile will do that to you!), I've finally succombed in starting a blog.
It's "Munchkinland" due to the two little munchkins who run riot around this apartment, and depending on the day I'm either Glinda the Witch of the North or the Wicked Witch of the West (personally, she was always my favorite-she got all the good lines).
Life in Slave Lake is interesting right now, as the two munchkins have pink eye. As such, we've been watchingtheir latest movie crush "101 Dalmations" a lot more than I'd prefer.Incredibly, that one has replaced the longtime favorite "Cars". Maybe I'll have to get my hands on the "Wizard of Oz"-if only to break the movie tedium.
Well, welcome to Munchkinland, and today I wishto close in the words of my esteemed green alter-ego:
"I'll get you my pretty-and your little dog too!" (Evil cackles)

3 comments:

reddy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm putting you on my link page so you better update often!

LiNds said...

i hope they recover quick, but in the meantime enjoy the cute movie with the 'crazy old woman driver'

Jaima said...

Yay! You are here! I've added you to my link list.