Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Reason #52 Why I Love Jason's Vacation

What a fabulous time we had at Edmonton this past weekend! We went to the Young family reunion and enjoyed catching up with friends and family. Jason played some golf with the guys, the boys ran riot around Gigi's house with their cousins and I got to explore Whyte Ave with my sisters and cousins. Talk about great fun!
Today is a low key day here at home. I woke up this morning feeling sick, and the fact that I'm covered in mosquito bites does NOT help. I am convinced that those vampiric little pests were not a part of the original creation when God made the Earth-they were part of the fall and meant to plaque us. Anyways, the majority of my day has been spent napping, lying prostrate on the coach, and scratching mosquito bites. Not exactly fun, but I'm really grateful that Jason is home, he's really picked up the slack. Of all the things I looked forward to in having him home for the summer, him playing nurse to his sick patient of a wife wasn't one of them, but I'll take it. Instead of the usual feeble attempts to keep things running when I'm sick, this time I can just focus on feeling better. Ahhhhhhhhh!

3 comments:

reddy said...

What are the other 51 reasons?

Jason said...

Agreed. She should post a list.

Katey said...

Okay, just keep reading my blog and I'll post it one of these days!