Thursday, February 9, 2012

Brighisms



A few years ago I realized that seeing as there was no way I could remember all the cute and funny things that my munchkins said I had better start writing them down. Thus my book of Kids' Quips was born, and so far I've kept it for four years. Not surprisingly, the majority of them come from my Brigham.
Ever since he was tiny, Briggy has watched the world and come up with some amusing observations which never fail to make us smile. I have written so many of his sayings down in the book that he now has his own category: Brighisms. So without further ado, here are some of my favourites:

-"Look Mommy! Snow fuzzies!" on seeing that it's snowing

-Me:"Who loves Brigham?"
Brigham:"Evee-body loves Brigham!"

-"I eat bad guys for breakfast!"

-"Dad, I used the potty! You're so proud of me!"

-Brigham:"Can I use your felts?"
Ben: "What's the magic word?"
Brigham: "Abracadabra!"

-"I'm going to be the dad next, and when I get married I'm gonna buy my girl a NECKLACE!"

-"Telling is like Satan."

4 comments:

Nora said...

What a cute kid! Love that he's already figured out the power of a little bit of jewlery ;)

Jaima said...

Funny! I think my favorite is 'Telling is like Satan'.

Eileen Young said...

Thanks for sharing. Now you have the nucleus for an interesting book. Even greatgrandparents would love to read it!
Gigi

Anonymous said...

We like quoting Brig around here. Peter's favorite is, "If you put your fingers in the cookie mixer, you'll have finger cookies!" or " I live in Snave Nake"