Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The New Addition


Shortly after he was born.


Liam and his VERY proud Papa.


Our darling little one.


Being adorable is hard work, but I'm a natural!


Niam is cute! And soft." -Brigham


Ben likes to sing to his baby brother.

Okay, this post is long over due I know. For those of you who haven't heard, our third little boy, Liam James Thompson was born at 2:31 am on September 11. What an adventure it has been thus far!
First there was the drive through the rain on the highway to St.Albert. When I wasn't having a contraction, I was terrified that we'd either hit a moose or get pulled over for speeding. Then there was the little fact that by the time we reached the hospital, it was too late for me to have an epidural... That's right folks, this was a natural delivery (I do not recommend this if there are other options). But our little baby is definently worth it all.
We're now all at home, easing into the semblance of a routine, but still trying to keep it simple. Ben and Brigham adore their baby brother, and in a gesture of true affection, have both loaned Liam their own beloved blankies to keep him warm.

2 comments:

Eileen Young said...

Loved your pix.
Glad everyone is enjoying the newcomer.
Grannie

Nora said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and I'm so glad things went well. Can't wait to meet him in person :)