Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aloha!








Well, Jason and I are now back from our little jaunt over to Oahu. We had a splendid time, and I even got everything crossed off my trip wishlist too!
1.Bask in the warm sun and green of it all. Check.
2.Devour as much pineapple as my tongue would possibly allow. Check
3.Go snorkelling among the fishies. Check.
4.Find and eat at a shrimp truck. Twice.
5.Play in the surf. Check.
6.Wear a real flower lei. Hve decided that they're my favourite fashion accessory.
7.Wake up in the morning to some sound other than the alarm clock, or worse, the snooze button. Check.
8.Watch a Hawaiian sunset. Check.
9.Get some serious bech time. Definently.
10.Savour the feel of warm sand between my toes. Check.

3 comments:

B.E.A.T.L.E. said...

Next time take me! Looks like so much fun.

Jacky said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad you were able to do all the things on your wishlist. :)

Eileen Young said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time in Hawaii - you should be charged up to tackle anything that comes your way. Oahu is a fun place to visit. I'm happy for you.
Grannie