Monday, July 18, 2011

Growing Up

I think every parent likes to consider what their children will grow up to be, especially when they get into mischief! Given the current trends of the munchkins, heres my guesses of the moment.

Given Liam's fondness for biting his mommy, I'd say that he's practicing to become a piranha. Or maybe he'll be a politician. He is a shameless flirt and loves to ham it up for his many admirers.

Brigham likes to say that he wants to be a cookie maker when he grows up. He certainly loves helping me out when I'm baking, especially when oppurtunities to then like the bowl are included. That or an informant for the KGB- his fondness for tattling on his big brother is a regular feature of our days.

Ben declares that he wants to be a dinosaur hunter. He even got a bit of dinosaur bone to add to his rock collection recently and carries it around a lot. If he doesn't do that, maybe he'll go for world domination, he can be so bossy.

1 comment:

reddy said...

Awesome. I would like to be related to people who do all of these things. Especially the dinosaur hunter. I hear they have excellent benefits.