Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Poetry Pickle

Jason is at teacher's convention for the next few days, so here at home the boys and I all miss him terribly. I'd say that what Ben and Brigham miss the most are the tickle fights which so often ensue whenever Daddy is home. So today's offering is the poem Jason inspired. Love you sweetie.

The Tickleosaurus

The Tickleosaurus is coming!
The Tickleosaurus is here!
The Tickleosaurus will get you,
So run and hide my dear!

He’ll chase you around the table!
He’ll chase you around the chair!
He’ll chase you around the entire house,
Right into his lair!

You can run as fast as you’re able!
You can run with all of your might!
You can run, but soon he will catch you
For a great big Tickle-o-fight!

And then he’ll tickle your tummy!
And then he’ll tickle your toes!
And then he’ll tickle so very much,
You’re up and off you goes!

The Tickleosaurus will catch you, and from
The Tickleosaurus why hide?
The Tickleosaurus will tickle and tickle,
And you’ll laugh ‘till it hurts inside.

But here, I will tell you a secret,
But here, I will tell what to do.
But here-about Tickleosaurus…
Well he is ticklish too!

2 comments:

Jacky said...

That's a great poem Kate! Thanks for letting us borrow Jason for a few days. Next time you guys should come too!

Jason said...

Katey,

At the end of a long day of conventioning, this just brought a huge smile to my face. In a word, this is awesome! I love you and the boys so much and am already looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

I miss you...