Monday, May 17, 2010

The List of Awesome

So reading my friend Jacky's blog (Our Little Life), she had written up a list of things that she found awesome in her life right now, and since then I've felt the urge to write my own. Here we go, my own list of awesomeness...
1.Sunflowers
2.Playdates at the park
3.Seeing Jason wrestling with the boys
4.The colour green
5.Lemon cupcakes
6.Strawberries
7.Feeling the baby kick
8.Unexected phone calls from family or friends
9.Ben belting out "Follow the Prophet"
10.Brigham's maniacial giggle
11.Blossoms on the crabapple tree
12.Discovering a fabulous new book
13.Knitting intarsia without the yarn tangling
14.Going away for the long weekend
15.Thai food for supper
16.Hearing people say that I'm doing a good job as Primary president
17.Kisses
18.My latest story
19.Pineapple scented candles
20.Jason's corny jokes

No comments: